Colorado Convention Center, Currigan Exhibition Halls, Denver, CO
195,000 square feet of exhibit space
Utilities on 30-ft. centers
On-site visitor and business centers
$29 per square foot, in 10-ft. x 10-ft. multiples
Maximum Booth Height
22-ft., 6 in.
Your SC2001 Exhibit Space Rental Includes:
- A once-a-year opportunity to meet potential customers from companies
and organizations around the world.
- Regular updates from the SC2001 committee on plans for this years
conference (trends, speakers, announcements.)
- Direct links from the SC2001 Web pages to your company's home page.
- Publication of your companys information in the SC2001 Advance Program,
Final Program, and Exhibits Guide.
- Industry Exhibitor badges, five for each 100 square feet of exhibit space.
- Fifty complimentary industry exhibition guest passes for you to distribute to
customers and potential customers for each 100 square feet of exhibit space.
- One complimentary technical program registration per industry exhibitor.
- Free admission to technical sessions.
- Keynote session on Tuesday morning. Each year, an invited keynote address
is given by a leader in HPCC.
- Exhibitor Forum presentations on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
This is your opportunity to listen to industry leaders, hear
new product announcements, and meet with colleagues.
- All Friday technical sessions. In past years, these sessions have been
standing-room-only because of their popularity and relevance to HPCC.
- The opportunity for your company's representative to describe your R&D
directions in the Exhibitor Forum.
- The Exhibitor Forum runs concurrently with exhibition hours, and is open
to all attendees.
- The opportunity to sponsor an educator.
- Admission to the exhibitors-only Exhibitor Reception on Sunday, November 11
from 6-10 pm.
- Priority access to meeting space and suites in Denver hotels.
- Access to the network, SCinet2001 (some connections may involve
- A complimentary exhibitor lounge during exhibition hours.
- Standard booth equipment (if desired), including 8-ft. back-wall drapes
and 3-ft. side-wall drapes.
- A copy of the follow-up audience survey conducted after SC2001.
- Priority points that will apply toward space selection at future SC
Don Collier, Exhibition Management
DC Expositions, Inc.
One East First Street, Suite 809, Reno, NV 89501
888-980-5488 (Toll Free) or 775-322-5881, (Fax) 775-322-0924